200 K oz from 2017-2010 | 350 K oz from 2031-2039+1
- Metal: Silver (Ag)
- Operator: Taseko Mines Ltd.
- Location: Cariboo Regional District, British Columbia
- Status: Production
- 100% of Taseko’s share of payable silver for the first 5.9M oz
- 35% of payable silver thereafter
- US$2.75/oz silver transfer payment
- Fixed silver payability of 90%
- 23-year mine life
- The stream is effective as of January 1, 2017
- In Sept. 2016, Taseko announced a new high grade copper-gold-silver zone northwest of the existing pits
- Q2 2017 production: 800 GEOs earned for Osisko
(1) Based on Taseko’s guidance. Taseko does not report silver resources or reserves.