|Royalty and terms:
||1% net smelter return (NSR) (sulfides)
Visit South 32 for more info
||Lead (Pb), Zinc (Zn), Silver (Ag)
|Reserves and resources:
- Measured Mineral Resource of 15.2 million tonnes grading 4.0% zinc, 4.0% lead and 1.6 opt silver, or 9.6% ZnEq,
- Indicated Mineral Resource of 85.8 million tonnes grading 4.2% zinc, 4.3% lead and 2.2 opt silver, or 10.5% ZnEq,
- Inferred Mineral Resources of 43.6 million tonnes grading 3.9% zinc, 4.8% lead and 3.4 opt silver or 11.9% ZnEq, utilizing a 4% ZnEq cutoff grade.
- Measured Mineral Resource category of 21.8 million tonnes grading 3.3 ounces per ton (opt) silver, 9.2% manganese and 1.9% zinc,
- Indicated Mineral resource category of 41.7 million tonnes grading 1.7 opt silver, 9.8% manganese and 2.3% zinc,
- Inferred Mineral resource category of 1.8 million tonnes grading 1.6 opt silver, 7.4% manganese and 2.6% zinc.
- 29 year mine life
- Progressing a pre-feasibility study
- Drilling underway to expand Taylor Deposit
(1) 43-101 report on January 16, 2018
Source: Company disclosure and Osisko management estimates.