|Royalty and terms:
||2% net smelter return (NSR)
Visit Agnico Eagle for more info
||Gold (Au), Copper (Cu)
|Reserves and Resource:
- Probable reserve of 1.4 million ounces of gold and 19,980 tonnes of copper (8.0 million tonnes grading 5.43 g/t gold and 0.25% copper
- Indicated resources of 404 k oz Au (3.6 million tonnes grading 3.45 g/t Au)
- Inferred resources 1.4 M oz Au (8.6 million tonnes grading 5.07 g/t Au)
- Infered resources of 1.75 Moz Au (12.1 million tonnes grading 4.5 g/t Au)
- Indicated resources of 266 koz Au (1.3 million tonnes grading 6.51 g/t Au)
- Infered resources of 406 koz Au (2.4 million tonnes grading 5.32 g/t Au)
The 2018 exploration program consists of 20,000 metres of drilling. Drilling activities will be focused on regional targets around the Upper Beaver project and elsewhere in the camp, and depth extensions of the Amalgamated Kirkland (AK) mineral resource.
Source: Company disclosure and Osisko management estimates.